This form of participation includes:
- Presentation of accepted submissions.
- Attendance to all conference events, including workshops and keynote talks.
- Attendance to conference coffee breaks and lunches.
- Conference welcome kit.
- Attendance to social events organized by the conference.
- Annual DiGRA membership fee.
- Access to the conference online platform.
This form of participation is mandatory for presenters attending the conference in person, but also available for people without presentations who wish to attend the social programs and become DiGRA members.
The General fee is intended for all academics who are currently attached to a teaching or research institution.
If you are a student, independent researcher, retiree, or academic from a developing country, you can benefit from the Reduced fee.