This form of participation includes:
- Presentation of accepted submissions.
- Attendance to all conference events, including workshops and keynote talks.
- Attendance to conference coffee breaks and lunches.
- Conference welcome kit.
- Attendance to social events organized by the conference.
- Annual DiGRA membership fee.
- Access to the conference online platform.
This form of participation is mandatory for presenters attending the conference in person, but also available for people without presentations who wish to attend the social programs and become DiGRA members.
The Reduced fee is intended only for students, independent researchers, retirees, and academics from a developing country.
If you are an academic currently attached to a teaching or research institution, please refer to the General fee.